Martes, Enero 2, 2018

Best Lesson Plan using creative strategy with the complete set of materials

My Best Lesson Plan

















My Reflection:


                I choose this lesson plan to be my best lesson plan because I do my best in doing it for me get a praise in my cooperating teacher. It is also my presented lesson plan in final demonstration teaching. I used teaching strategies such as using technology tools and real-life learning. I used these strategies because it will help me to teach my students in a good way. I believe that using strategies will help the students to be motivated in learning process. My cooperating teacher was impressed on that lesson plan. My students said that my motivation in that lesson plan was helpful to motivate and energize the students before the learning process and by that I was happy she said it. I realize that I would work harder in doing lesson plans to improve my ability in doing it. It is the most important tool of a teacher. It should be followed in a classroom setting because it is a plan and you should follow it to refrain from mistakes in teaching the subject matter.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento