Martes, Enero 2, 2018

Examples of Lesson Plans Used

My Semi-Detailed Lesson Plans


















My Reflection:


            Every time I create my lesson plans, I wish that the students will learn from it. So, I do my best in doing it. I want to become an efficient teacher so it is important for me to learn on how to perfect it. Before I wrote my plan in lesson plan book, first is I read the topic and I will make it in a draft. It is my routine in doing lesson plans to check and correct it before I pass it to my cooperating teacher.

            As a student teacher I should learn on how to do a great lesson plan. But sometimes when Ma’am Susie check my lesson plan, she seen few mistakes on it. Every time I see the marks of mistakes, I say to myself that I should improve these mistakes. My cooperating teacher said to me that I should never be fear mistakes because I am starting in teaching experience. I remember what she said but I would never forget to improve those mistakes. I realized that I should learn from my mistakes because these mistakes will push me to work harder. I will also improve my writing in cursive take more readable and easy to understand. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento