Martes, Enero 2, 2018

Sample of Learner's Work and Feedback

A. Sample of Learner's Work


My Reflection:


There’s a group performance I gave in the students and it was entitled “Ipaglaban Mo!”. Every group has done a role playing, spoken poetry, news reporting, group singing but there’s only one group who done a poster making. It was the group 4 of 10-Diamond. The topic of group 4 is “Karapatan sa Trabaho ng mga LGBT”. I was amazed in that poster because I see the efforts of my student named Laurence. Although it is a group activity, his groupmates have done a spoken poetry and slogan. I graded them individually even if they are group. Laurence were always the delegate of the San Roque National High School when it comes in poster making because he got a talent in drawing. He was done it in a one whole illustration board and I was shocked because it is huge and it is hard to draw in that size of illustration board. He said that he does it in 3 hours.

            He explained the meaning of his poster in 5 minutes and he said many words about it. But there’s only one quote I remembered in his explanation, it is “Lahat ng tao ay may kalayaan na pumili ng trabaho at may karapatan na tanggapin sila na napili nilang propesyon mapa-lalaki, ma-babae o LGBT.”. For me, it was the important thing that we should do. We should accept the LGBT in many professions and in the society. They said that the teacher was also learned in the students. And it was happened to me everytime I read their seat works/activities and watching their performance. You were a teacher when you do not accept the knowledge or experiences that shared by the students. I think I’m already a teacher because I learned in my students everyday because they were sharing their knowledge and experience in my class everyday.


B. Learners' Feedback

















My Reflection:


            In my last day at San Roque National High School as a student teacher, my cooperating teacher said that I would have a thank you letter from all of my students. I was happy in that time because Ma’am Susie were allowed me to do have that letters. There are five sections I handled in few months of student teaching but there’s only three sections that done goodbye letters for me. It was the sections of 10-Garnet, 10-Sapphire and 10-Diamond. When I read those letters many of them said that I am a joker and happy in the class but sometimes they said that I am a short-tempered and moody. They also said that they like me as their teacher because I am patient in their traits like being noisy and disobedient. They said that they will miss my strategy in calling them in recitation like strategy of “Give me a Number”. My students said that they will also miss our discussion every time we meet and because I’m a jokester sometimes.

            Some of my students said that my voice was not modulated and sometimes it was not heard at the back. I heard that everyday to my cooperating teacher and to my students so I practice to modulate my voice sometimes. As a future teacher, I will do my best to turn my negative traits into positive traits. That’s why I we have a practice teaching to practice and train ourselves to become good and efficient teacher in the future. I realized that I should improve my discipline because I’m a role model to my students so I consider my doings and the words that I say. A good teacher is also a friend of a student so I try to be their friends in the school. Sometimes I’m a joker and say funny things that related to the topic. I do that because I don’t want to be a boring teacher in my students. Anyone doesn’t want to have a negative feedback so I try to improve these feedback  and I know it will complete the puzzle to become a good and efficient teacher in the future.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento