Martes, Enero 2, 2018

My Career Plan

As I begin my rewarding career of teaching profession, I will start to do something that will take me in the success in this profession. I want to widen my experiences in teaching so I have plans to achieve my success. Teaching is a mission for me and I also want to bring in my students the most important aspects, I want to motivate, inspire, and educate. I believe that if I bring this to my students, I will help to achieve their dreams and I also help in our country.
After I graduated in Bachelor in Secondary Education, I will concentrate in the next Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET). I want to spend those few months in reviewing for that examination because I use the method of self-reviewing instead of applying in a review center. Hopefully, I will pass that examination. After that, I will apply in a private school to teach at least 2 years. Because I believe that it will help me to gain more experiences in teaching. If I pass the ranking for secondary teachers, I will apply in a public high school. I will also attend into many seminars that related to teaching and to my subject matter, the social studies. It will help me to gain more points in the ranking.

When I saved enough money, I will spend it and enroll in a graduate school for my master’s degree. It will help me to learn more about the professional education, educational management and to my subject matter. I want to try to teach college students so I believe that having a master’s degree will help to become an instructor in a university. I will be stay in this profession until I reach the retirement age. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento