Miyerkules, Enero 3, 2018

Title Page and Acknowledgement

Republic of the Philippines
Bulacan State University
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
City of Malolos, Bulacan


___________________________________


A Portfolio of
Experiences in Off-Campus Practice Teaching
In
San Roque National High School

___________________________________

In Partial Fulfillment
Of
The Requirements in Education 426

___________________________________


A Report Submitted to
MR. LEMUEL P. DEL ROSARIO
Supervisor, Student Teaching

__________________________________

JOSHUA S. DELA CRUZ
BSED 4L - Social Studies 
January 2018





Acknowledgement


Acknowledgements are given to few people who were supportive in completing this portfolio:

To the students of Grade 10 Diamond, Sapphire, Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl and all the teachers of Araling Panlipunan Department for allowing me to become part of the family.

To my cooperating teacher, Mrs. Susana J. Domingo for the support, knowledge and guidance during my internship period.

To my supervisor, Mr. Lemuel P. Del Rosario for her support and guidance.

To my alma mater, Bulacan State University for its pursuit of excellence and as a leading institution in the field of education, particularly in Secondary education.

To my classmates, co-interns for their help during my stay in San Roque National High School.



To my family, for their support and love they give to me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento