Martes, Enero 2, 2018

Evidences of Community Outreach





My Reflection:


            It was Thursday, November 23, 2017, the Youth for Environment in Schools Organization (YES-O) has an activity/project namely “National Environmental Awareness Month: Clean Up Drive”. The afternoon classes were cut and this clean up drive activity was started at 4:00 pm. All of the students were encouraged by officers of the mentioned organization to participate in cleaning the whole surroundings of the school. Many students were participated but others were not. We, the student teachers were clean the part of covered court and we sweep all the trashes like plastics, dried leaves, dust, and we remove the grasses in that part of the school.

            As a student teacher, I will also participate because it was an activity in the school. I want to help in cleaning and bringing the school in an orderly condition. It is part of my role as a future teacher. I realized that it should train myself to participate in any activities of the school like this activity. The teacher should be the role model of the students so I would do this for my students. Lastly, the teacher should be the leader or guide of all activities in the school. As a future teacher, I should be conscious on the environment nowadays and be the one who participate in cleaning the areas of community.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento